Our 2017-2018 Project List is now available!
This year, upper year students can submit their application before the rush! The early-bird application can be found here:
The regular application can be found here:
An up-to-date list of our 2017-2018 projects can be found here:
- networking with professionals in the legal and public interest community;
- working on real legal issues in fields like: Aboriginal, family, constitutional, corporate non-profit, immigration and refugee, criminal, civil, administrative, and poverty law;
- receiving specialized WestLaw “Legal Writing and Research Training” exclusive to PBSC students;
- volunteering with a flexible schedule that is easily manageable alongside academic demands (3-5 hours a week), and;
- improving your CV by working with a nationally recognized and award-winning organization.
Exciting projects this year include working with the Vancouver Island Human Rights Coalition, the Together Against Poverty Society, West Coast Environmental Law, Peers Victoria Resource Centre, and many others.