- The Law Centre: A service of the University of Victoria, Faculty of Law. It provides advice, assistance and representation to clients who cannot afford a lawyer. Free legal representation is for those who are qualified for legal assistance.
- Legal Services Society: The British Columbia Legal Aid organization. To qualify for legal assistance a household must qualify as having a low net monthly income.
- The People’s Law School: A non-profit society that provides public legal education and information in BC.
- Dial-A-Law: Provides general information on a variety of law topics in English, French, Chinese and Punjabi.
- Family Services of Greater Victoria: An organization that provides counselling, information and legal support to families.
- AdviceScene Canada: A website that provides free legal information answers as well as a lawyer directory.
- MS Society of Canada- Volunteer Legal Advocacy Program: An advocacy program that provides legal information and advice to those affected by multiple sclerosis.
- BC Human Rights Clinic: Informational and advocacy non-profit organization that seeks to promote human rights and provides free representation to complainants with cases before the BC Human Rights Tribunal.
- Seniors First BC: A non-profit organization that provides legal information, education and advocacy services to seniors.
- Disability Alliance BC: An organization that advocates for individuals living with disabilities by providing services, community partnerships, advocacy, research and publications.